Reporting from Traikoa AY-X b58-1
Distance from Sol – 5532.62lys
Distance to Beagle Point – 58943.1lys
Distance travelled – 17246.3lys
Jumps – 316
I was reflecting on my journey out from our temporary home in Omega Nebula how we like to rush, it reminded me of TS Elliot quote ‘The Journey, Not the destination Matters’ something which we should all be mindful of, with that literary reminder here is the details of WP3.
To see on the way;
- The Arkgamanon Mountain Range – GalMap Ref: Pyramoe PM-X b33-6 (Planet : A 2 A)
- NGC 6629 – GalMap Ref: CD-23 14350
- Eagle Nebula (Eagle’s Landing Planetary Port) – GalMap Ref: Eagle Sector IR-W d1-117
- Eudaemon Anchorage (Space Port) – GalMap Ref: Rohini
- Quantum World – GalMap Ref: Flyiedgiae QN-T d3-17 (Planet : AB 1 B)
Minor POIs (off-route);
Weekend beginning 1st February, arrive at;
- ★ Conflux Abandoned Settlements – GalMap Ref: PRU AESCS NC-M D7-192
Advisory: Delta Site can be in perpetual twilight for long periods. Commanders are advised
to use night-vision during landing and take-off operations.
- Basecamp: “Conflux Delta Site”
- PRU AESCS NC-M D7-192
- Planet/Moon : A 3 A
- Base Camp Surface Coordinates : -53.348 / -48.923
- Radius (KM) : 712
- Surface Gravity : 0.08
- Geological Activity : Silicate Vapour Geysers
Historical note: The Conflux Abandoned Settlements are one of three known sites (the other two being located in Hawking’s Gap, and the Formidine Rift). All three sites date back to the 3270’s and are linked to the Dynasty Project – a covert operation instigated by a hidden shadow government that Senator Kahina Tijani Loren helped expose during the Premonition events of 3301 to 3303. Detailed background information about Elite Lore can be found: Here.
Optional Mapping Project: The local region between the Omega Nebula the Conflux Settlements has seldom few charted POIs. The GMP would therefore like explorers to look for candidate POIs around Waypoint 3, extending out to around a 2,500 LY radius. Candidate entries should be submitted to the DW2 Submission Thread: Link. Post #3 of the thread has further details for this event.